Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Blog

OTRTG is 2 today!

On August 14, 2009, I began my blog rather tentatively, with this short, introductory post. Over the next few weeks I got on a roll, and surprised myself (and probably some of you) with my prolificness [yes, a real word]. 

I installed Google analytics in May 2010 so I could track and analyze my blog’s stats. since then my blog has had over 2,500 different visitors, and going on 18,000 page views — not bad for a blog which started out with a readership of just a few people I knew.

I used to wonder if I would run out of material, but not anymore. This is post Number 168!

Here are some of my favorites from the past, from oldest to newest:


Thank you everyone who has visited, told a friend, buzzed or +1d me, tweeted, left a comment, sent an idea, or added a link on a site. Your support is my inspiration.

I hope you’ll continue to follow me on my journey. And if you know someone in Mississippi, please send them my way. It's the only state where I have not had a reader.

If all goes well, there will be a Meatless Monday post tomorrow. I’m doing my best. I hope you’ll visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment